Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Food Plan

Before you read my calorie plan I want to make you aware that eating the same amount of calories that I'm going to eat may not be right for you.

CALORIE INTAKE:

Monday: 1864
Tuesday: 1864
Wednesday: 2237
Thursday: 1864
Friday: 1864
Saturday: 2051
Sunday: 1864
I fluctuate calories day to day, this way your body doesn't get used to an exact intake and so when you eat more calories one day they won't be converted to fat as easily.
Daily Diary:
Breakfast:
Snack:
Lunch:
Snack:
Dinner:
Snack:
Water:
Exercise:
It's important to write down everything you eat! Count the calories!
My trick is at the end of every day I ask my Husband to review my calories and if they're within the limits and I did the workout as planned I get a sticker! SUCCESS!
I hope this helps make sure you eat the snacks! and drink lots of water.
Elle
P.S. I will post what I'm eating Monday January 11th- the day of my first video the Sunday Night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment