Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wednesday January 6, 2010

So I thought that I should just put up what I'm eating before my first video to give an example of what I will be eating next week!

(Wednesdays will normally be 2051 calories or something like that..but because I kinda messed up this week!!!!!!!!!...its lower!)

Wednesday: 1864
Breakfast:
2 pc. white Weight Watcher's Bread (toasted) 100 cals
1 tbsp. Low fat peanut butter 90 cals
1 tbsp. no sugar added raspberry jam 40 cals

1 cup coffee (reg.) 50 cals

Snack:
1 Lrg. Orange 100 cals

Lunch
Chicken in thai peanut sauce lean cuisine 290
1 Lrg Orange 100 cals

Snack:
Sm. Salad (2 c. lettuce & veg) 30 cals
1 tbsp dressing 50 cals
2 tbsp croutons 70 cals

Dinner:
2 Talapia filets lightly breaded (bread crumbs, oven baked) 380 cals
3/4 c. Frozen Corn 80 cals.

Snack:
Tall Star Bucks Hot Chocolate (non fat milk) 250 cals

So tomorrow is looking pretty good.. maybe the starbucks hot chocolate isn't the best! but it fits in to my calories.

Exercise:
Gym - Biceps and Back
Cardio- 30 minutes eliptical

Make sure you drink lots of water 2 ltrs. at least!!! this is important people :) Good luck.

Elle Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to not that you may notice it only adds up to 1630 cals or something like that.. I do this because one must always leave room for error! I always give myself about 200 calories a day to mess around with!

    ReplyDelete